Conference Room URL:
Password (authors and presenters): Paper ID
Password (Participant): Email_Address
The conference will start at 07:30.
The MIBEC’ 2021 will be using Adobe Connect software platforms to provide the full conference experience.
Adobe Connect requires all presenters and attendees to be pre-registered with their email address prior to be given access to the conference platform. Please be informed that MIBEC’2021 will be pre-registering all presenters based on their email as registered through EDAS. Only emails that are registered with MIBEC2021’s Adobe Connect will be granted entry access to the conference.
It is important to note that the platform can only be access through ONE (1) device via the registered email address at a particular time.
* The login details of the platform will be sent to you via email one day before the time of your presentation.
The full programme schedule is now available <<HERE>>
All times listed here are in GMT+8 (Malaysia).
MIBEC’2021 Technical Program Committee
The purpose of the 2nd Malaysian International Biomedical Engineering Conference (MIBEC’2021) is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on Biomedical engineering science.
We are glad to announce the following Keynote Speaker:
Mohamad Sawan, Chair Professor in Westlake University, Hangzhou, China, and Emeritus Professor in Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
-Prof. Dr. A. R. KhorramDabiri, IEEE Slovakia Section
-Prof. Noh bin Nasir , SMIEEE, MIAS, EEE, Malaysia
PROGRAM AND TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
-Prof. Noh bin Nasir , University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
-Ms. Akhirta Atikana, Research Center for Biotechnology Indonesian Institute of Sciences LIPI
– Mr. Tsung-Wei Chiang, Microsoft Research
– Mr. Ali Hakam, General Electric
– Prof. Andri Kumoro, Universitas Diponegoro
– Mr. Ahmad Mohd Saad, PETRONAS
– Dr. Ming Thong Ong, INFORMM, Universiti Sains Malaysia
– Prof. Shashikant Patil, SVKM NMIMS Mumbai India
– Prof. Faeq Radwan, Near East University
– Prof. Grienggrai Rajchakit, Maejo University
– Ms. Hawraa Shahrour, Lebanese University
– Dr. Chakib Taybi, Mohammed First University
– Dr. Salam Thajeel, Mustansiriya University
– Dr. Qahtan Yas, University of Diyala
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Please note that all manuscripts submitted to the MIBEC will be checked for plagiarism using CrossCheck Portal. Should the submitted paper contains a high level of similarity to previously published works, the manuscript will be withdrawn from the conference.
MIBEC’2021 General Chair
Important LinksDownload Registration FormDownload IEEE Copyright FormSubmit Your PapersCall For Keynote SpeakerCall For PapersIEEE Paper Template
June 15, 2021
July 10, 2021
August 01, 2021
August 24, 2021
Final Paper Submission:
Sep 15, 2021
Sep 30, 2021 [Extended]
November, 27, 2021 (postpone)
Technical Program chair